The Descente Finnder Insulated Jacket combines a sleek, refined design with an enormous collection of technical features to get the most out of your time on and off the mountain.
Descente Finnder Insulated Jacket Features:
- Fit: Tailored/Slim
- 4-Way Stretch: Motion 3D fabric patterns are designed to mirror the specific movements your body makes as it moves, turns, and stretches allowing for optimal performance. All of Descente’s products contain Motion 3D patterns to create a fit and feel that is second to none. Descente’s Infinite Movement is a combination of Motion 3D pattern, 4-Way Stretch fabric, Toray Dermizax elastic lamination, inner stretch liner and 3M Thinsulate Platinum Stretch insulation to provide full range of motion for improved comfort, mobility and performance.
- Dermizax 20K/20K: Controls surface moisture or water flow by channeling water away from pocket areas with strategically placed three dimensional lines.
- Powder Skirt
- Pit Zips
- Media Pocket: An integrated action camera mount that allows you to attach your device to your chest pocket for quick access and adjustability. The Quick Media Access Pocket features a smart touch which allows you to check messages, incoming calls or access your music without having to take your phone out of your pocket. This eliminates the need to open your jacket to access your device and reduces the chance of dropping or exposing it to moisture.
- Inner Mesh Pocket
- Waist & Hood Adjuster
- Removable Helmet Compatible Hood: Developed to prevent excess snow and moisture from entering the hood, the Para-hood can be opened and closed quickly with a one-click-zip function. The hood keeps the original form while not in use, dispersed and vented to the outside to ensure a regulated temperature for improved comfort.
- Pass Pocket
- Waterproof Zips: Depending on temperature conditions, the front zipper can be adjusted in two ways. Unzipping to expose a mesh panel allows air inflow maximizing air circulation and reducing body temperature.
- Smart Wrist Adjuster
- Stretch Liner: An advanced ventilation system built into the interior of the garment to maintain optimum temperature and moisture levels. Internal heat and moisture are quickly and efficiently distributed, dispersed and vented to the outside of the garment to ensure a regulated temperature for improved comfort.
- Back Pocket
- Full Seam Seal
- Back Vent: D-Laser cutting with metal mesh backing allows air to move more easily resulting in reduced moisture build up around the neck and chin area.