The Elevenate Vallon Pant are pair of all-seam sealed, three-layer shell pants for free-skiing with a relaxed fit made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar.
Elevenate Vallon Pant Features:
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Cargo leg pockets.
- D-ring to attach transceiver in right-hand pocket
- Cargo back pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Adjusted shape of bottom of pants to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Extra-long ventilation with water resistant zippers from YKK.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability