The Hot Chillys Elite XT Zip T is considered a mountain weight, single face stretch thermal quarter zip that can also be used as a mid layer. This base layer top for men is the perfect choice for when it’s really cold and layering is a must!
Hot Chillys Elite XT Zip T Features:
- Durable smooth outer face for easy layering
- Soft, brushed fleece backing
- Wind resistant
- Sleek, performance-friendly Hot Chillys® logo rubber tip zipper
- Contrast flat seam construction
- Zip through collar with interior wind flap for ultimate warmth
- UPF 40 protection
- 4-way stretch for next to skin body fit
- Mountain weight warmth, body fit
Hot Chillys started in 1984 after three guys from Cali who loved Mexico, skiing, in the boot ski pants and a cold cerveza jotted down some ideas on a cocktail napkin.
The result was the very first body fit base layer, appropriately called “The Original”. It was a stretch product made from a blend of wool and polypropylene, and packaged in a bright yellow can. Now, over 30 years later, the updated version of this same product, Micro-Elite Chamois, is still one of our best sellers and still comes packaged in a can!
Today, Hot Chillys product line consists of a wide variety of base layers, socks, patented face masks and winter sport accessories — all with one thing in common: To keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and looking good so you can focus on whatever activity makes you happy.