The Oakley O-Frame 2.0 Pro XS Goggles extends the style and performance to a youth-sized ﬁt. Now equipped with injection-molded High-Impact lens protection and corrected optics, raising the bar on Oakley’s entry-priced goggle performance. The streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction and provides seamless integration with most helmets.
Oakley O-Frame 2.0 Pro XS Goggles Features:
- Snow goggle designed to keep your little one happy on the hill
- Low-profile frame ensures seamless integration with most helmets
- Anti-fog treatment help keep the lens clear in snowy conditions
- Adjustable silicone backed strap keeps goggles secure throughout the day
All Lenses have 100% UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light protection.
- Clear – Transparent lens best used for night skiing and extremely low visibility days. 90% VLT
- Persimmon – Orange base lens with no mirror finish, ideal for every day use on the slopes. 57% VLT
- Dark Grey – Dark black lens for bright and sunny conditions. Very dark. 14% VLT
- High Intensity Yellow – Yellow base lens with Oakley’s High Intensity mirror finish. A favorite for low visibiity conditions. 78% VLT
- Black Iridium – Dark rose base lens with a black mirror finish. Best used on sunny days. 20% VLT
- Fire Iridium – One of the most popular Oakley lenses since its release. Dark multi-color mirror finish for very bright days. 12% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.