The Boys’ Patagonia Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover is made from lightweight, warm, double-faced, all-recycled polyester fleece and features classic Snap-T styling, including a stand-up collar, a four-snap nylon placket, a nylon-flapped pocket at the left chest, plus tried-and-true Y-Joint sleeves for overhead mobility. Spandex trim on the cuffs and hem keeps in heat. Hand-me-down ID label. Hip length.
Patagonia Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover Features:
- Lightweight yet warm, this pullover is made from soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Pullover with four-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves
- Classic Snap-T® styling: chest pocket has a snapped, nylon flap
- Spandex trim on cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 284 g (10 oz)
- 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.