Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the versatile Patagonia 3 in 1 Snowshot Jacket. You can wear this jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) of the Patagonia 3 in 1 Snowshot Jacket, has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wet snow. A tricot-mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that continues to insulate even if wet and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood. Finer details include a removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia 3 in 1 Snowshot Features:
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,335 g (47.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body’s perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
bluedesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.