The Roxy Premiere Snow Insulated Jacket is designed for the mountain ninja lady rippers out on the snow & ice on the daily, working towards membership in the elite 100 Day Club, this is the must-have pick of the 2019/20 season. 20K Roxy DryFlight, HydroSmart, and WarmLink heating panel technology keeps bodies ready for battle with any elements. The Roxy Premiere Snow Insulated Jacket is the go-to for warriors looking for the single quiver to pack a breathable, waterproof, light, soft, armor for touring or cross-country traveling. Fully-taped gold seam ventilation combined with all the necessary accessories of powder skirts, media/pass/goggle pockets, clips & cleaners & gaiters, gives everything ready to Premiere on the peak. Go get ‘em!
Roxy Premiere Snow Insulated Jacket Features:
- Fabrics: 20K Roxy DryFlight Technology (20,000mm/20,000g) 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex Plain Weave.
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold Insulation One [Fill weight: 133g] where non quilted and Gold Luxe 100% Eco 30g where quilted.
- Lining: Engineered ultra-lightweight recycled polyester taffeta with brushed tricot.
- Fully taped seams
- 3-Way adjustable fixed hood
- COHAESIVE Hood Stopper System
- Wire visor
- 3D shaped stretch fixed powder skirt system
- Snap-away powder skirt system
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- YKK Aquaguard zipper
- Internal media and goggle pockets
- Sleeve pass pocket
- 3D Mesh lined venting
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters with thumbhole
- ROXY HYDROSMART technology integrated in the collar
- Chin Guard
- Key Clip
- Lens Cleaner