The Salomon Stormcozy Insulated Jacket for women comes with baffled Stormloft inserts in front and back, with softshell side inserts ensure to combine great warmth with a slim, form fitting silhouette. The waterproof fabric, critically taped seams, and faux fur brim provide weather protection in cold and wet climates.
Salomon Stormcozy Insulated Jacket Features:
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
- Critically seam-sealed: Critical seams for a jacket : armholes, top of shoulders, hood and neckline. Critical seams for a pant : crotch and back yoke.
- 2L: Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- Hood with 3D adjustment: Personalize your hood to fit the height and depth of your head.
- Removable hood: The hood can be removed from the garment, for versatility in different conditions.
- Removable faux fur
- Regular fit: On tops and bottoms, Regular fit is a wider fir than active fit, but slimmer than relaxed fit.
- Dropped back hem: Jacket with a longer back hem, for style or added protection.
- Hem adjustment: Integrated draw cord adjustment tightens the bottom hem for better protection against the elements.
- Water repellent zipper: A zipper that is water repellent when closed. Ideal for weatherproof garments.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Goggle mesh pocket: An internal pocket with soft inner fabric to protect goggle lenses from scratching.
- Inner media pocket: Integrated media pocket that offers headphone inserts for easy access.
- Lift pass pocket: functional, hands-free, pass pocket to that can be read easily at the bottom of the lift.
- Stormloft insulation
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).