Equip yourself for any adventure on snow with the Spyder Dare Gore-Tex Insulated Pant. Gore-tex® laminate and 40g primalof® silver eco insulation make the Dare stout and durable. The watertight thigh ventilation zippers, removable suspenders, and articulated knee construction will keep you dry and agile in any conditions mother nature throws your way.
Spyder Dare Gore-Tex Insulated Pant Features:
- Stretch polyester plain weave 2l with gore-tex® laminate and pfcecfree dwr
- Textured nylon with gore-tex® laminate and dwr
- Primaloft® silver eco insulation (40g)
- Removable, adjustable suspenders
- Secure zippered hand and thigh pockets
- Adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- All seams taped
- Thigh ventilation system with watertight ykk® aquaguard® zippers
- Articulated knee construction
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters
Originally founded in 1978 by David Jacobs, coach of the Canadian Ski Team, Spyder’s roots run deep in the ski community. From the development of its industry-changing Rad Pad racing sweater, to fabric technologies later banned from international competition, Spyder designs technical apparel built to push limits and elevate the experience. A sponsor of the US Ski Team since 1989, and collaborator with some of the best athletes and winter resorts across the globe, the iconic Spyder logo can be readily seen on the world stage, in the backcountry, and on the men and women who matter most to the industry. This is the gear that fashionably doesn’t change much but stays true to the original skiing principles of yesteryear. For fun and functions, this brand is the one you want. With decades of tried and true design- it’s products will stand the test of time and the elements to provide you with an excellent day on the slopes. Choose from apparel items like ski jackets, ski pants, casualwear and more. We carry Spyder for men, women and kids as well.