Hassle Free Quality Ski & Snowboard Rentals At Basin Sports
Located right next to Killington Resort, Basin Sport’s Rentals are the fastest, easiest, and friendliest place to rent in Killington. Choose the perfect rental from our huge selection of skis and snowboards to fit every budget.
What makes Basin Sport’s Rentals Special:
- Quick & friendly rental process.
- Top of the line and quality equipment is maintained in house by our dedicated rental team
- Professionally tuned and prepped, skis and snowboards ensuring a positive mountain experience
- Knowledgeable, and friendly staff that understands that renting can be stressful
- Price rates for any budget and need
What you need to know before renting:
- Reservations are not required on rental equipment but suggested for Demo equipment.
- Rentals/Demos must be returned by 6pm. Late returns will be charged an additional day’s fee.
- Posted rates do not cover loss, theft, damage, misuse or abuse.
- A credit card is required for all rental/demo transactions.
- Anyone 18 or younger must have a parent or guardian’s signature.
- Kid and adult rates are based on equipment rented, not age.
- Due to COVID-19 we are unable to rent helmets at this time.
Ski Rental Packages
Snowboard Rental Packages
Season Rentals, Demos, & Accessory Addons
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long can I keep my rental?
- If you rented a ski from our Rental Program for 1 day you must return the ski the day of rental purchase. During peak season we hold late store hours and are open long after the lifts are closed, but maybe check beforehand.
- Can I pick- up my rental the day before?
- Yes, you may pick-up your rental the day before. Stop by any time after 4PM and we’ll be happy to set you up on a snazzy set of skis.
- Can I use my own boots?
- Absolutely! You will be required to bring both boots with you though and our technicians have the right to refuse your boots if they deem them unsafe.
- If the rental technician refuses to use your boots due to worn out toe/heel lugs we stock them upstairs in our boot department and new lugs won’t break the bank!
- Why do I have to sign a security deposit slip?
- Once the skis leave our building they’re your responsibility. Damage and even Theft can happen and it’s your responsibility to ensure that doesn’t happen. If we find damage on the ski we will charge you the cost to repair the ski. If the damage is so severe it’s unfixable we will charge you the full cost of the ski. Theft also happens, though rarely and will also result in the cost of the ski being paid.
- Local Tip: When heading to the lodge for beer or hot coco put the skis with in viewable range of the bar, that way you can watch your skis while you get warmed up.
- Are helmets included in your rental program?
- Helmets are an additional $10 per day and are not included in a rental package.